Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Anyone have a spare $717.95? (not OT)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's how much it'd cost to order every single available Molly item I don't have. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    So how much money do YOU need to complete one doll's available collection?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh goodness, I don't know.. For Kirstens it would be everything she has! I only have her and thats it. For Molly it would be a couple hundred dollars....I'll have to put my thinking cap on for this one....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To complete Kit's collection, I need $205 (plus postage if there are no codes). Wow, like that, it doesn't seem like that much! Too bad I still don't have it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    ETA: All I need from Nellie's collection is her doll. Now, there's a collection I can finish now if I really wanted to! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 13, 2006 08:02 PM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sammyantha's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm... well, I started to add up what I'd need to finish Samantha's collection...

    It was too depressing.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Faffee:
    Hmm... well, I started to add up what I'd need to finish Samantha's collection...

    It was too depressing.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">haha [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    I did that with dd's Addy collection not too long ago! That is so funny. She needs about $500 to finish off Addy.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board, emsmombuysdolls! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Edited to answer the question: It would be $256.00 to complete Molly's collection with all of the available items, excluding retired accessories, and the $24.95 shipping rate. I'll have to check on what it would be for the other dolls later.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 13, 2006 04:03 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  8. #8
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [img]eek.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  9. #9
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    I need $758.00 to finish Felicity's, $202.00 for Elizabeths, $669.00 for Josefina, and I didn't count up Molly's because I know there's new stuff to come. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Luckily, I have the complete sets for Marisol and Nellie, though! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    LOL I will go with Jess, because she is cheapest.

    $102

    I don't really do collections, so I only have the dolls, without thier accesories, and mostly clothes I made, or whatever has been on clearance lately. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •